SAFETY CARE TRAININGBehavioral Safety Training A Quality Training Program by QBS, Inc.
Safety Care is a training program for staff working with children, adolescents or adults who may exhibit challenging or dangerous behavior. Focusing on providing safety for individuals you work with, providing the best possible care for them, and respecting their rights. While making sure staff and others are kept as safe as possible.
GOALS of Safety Care:
- Prevent behavioral crisis
- Reverse the momentary escalation and intensity of crisis behaviors
- Teach and Strengthen behaviors that are incompatible with crisis behaviors
- Safely and therapeutically manage crises without injury or trauma
- End crises as quickly as possible
- Decrease the future likelihood of behavioral crises.